Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bible Study...

Womens bible study is off to a good start. I know I am going to enjoy "The Excellent Wife" study. Martha Peace really knows how to tell it like it is. She gives you a good dose of tough love that is fully backed by scripture, which I LOVE, and never appears argumentative. She shares her testimony right up front, so we understand where she was in her walk and why she felt inspired to write this book. I look forward to diving in and learning more about the foundational truths about God, sin and marriage.

Another amazing piece of bible study- Noah did so good in the nursery. The workers went on about how wonderful and sweet he is. When I went to pick him up to go home he was out cold in the play yard. :) Yay. This makes me feel SO much better about leaving him now.

This is the first picture of Uncle Brayden and Noah. We were getting something to eat after having our hair done and Noah got fussy towards the end of dinner. Uncle Brayden came to the rescue. (The quality isn't the best. It was taken from my iPhone.)

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a sweet photo--love it. The Bible study sounds great!