Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nervous...

Tomorrow morning I begin my journey to become "The Excellent Wife".  I have joined a womens small group on Wednesday mornings and we will be studying the book, "The Excellent Wife" by Martha Peace.  The book explains what God requires of a Christian wife, and also how to obey God's commandments in order to become that wife.  I look forward to be changed by God's grace.


With this comes nerves.  I am not nervous about the study, the socializing with other women, or creating bonds.  However, I am nervous about putting Noah in childcare.  I know this is silly, but I think only natural.  I just keep telling myself it will be good for both of us.  Right?  He needs to interact with other people and I need time for myself and with other christian women.  I pray it goes well. 

No comments: